Ask Mark on May 1st
Ubuntu Open Week from May 2-4
Ubuntu Open Week takes place in #ubuntu-classroom on irc.freenode.net (#ubuntu-classroom-chat for questions).
This cycle we’ve condensed it to 3 days, from May 2nd through 4th and have a special “Ask Mark” session on May 1st at 21:00 UTC.
During the “Ask Mark” session, community members are invited to ask Mark Shuttleworth (sabdfl) questions about the Ubuntu project. You will ask your questions in #ubuntu-classroom-chat with the prefix QUESTION: and DJones will be selecting specific questions to pass along to Mark in the main #ubuntu-classroom channel.
Then, from May 2-4 from 13:00 through 18:00 UTC, we will be hosting several sessions including:
- Scaling wordpress with juju, the OMG!Ubuntu! story
- Gaming on Ubuntu
- Submitting your apps to the Ubuntu Software Centre
- Ubuntu Development – how it all works
- Starting, Maintaining & Expanding Ubuntu Hours
- How to contribute translating Ubuntu
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS for Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Users
We hope to see you there! But if not, as always, logs will be available after each session.